..ground up special interest group with a pocket full of politician and a lot of hot air.

 Very poisonous..shouldn't feed it to a rat intended for a sandwich.
You can get all sorts of prescription drugs at the feed store for about 1/10 the price, too. Same drugs, different store and a warning label that sez that not paying for protection incantations and shamans could be injurious to our profit margin.

Really, it's a responsibility shield, a disclaimer against "possible" lawsuits that include mis-use from lack of supervision.

 99.9% is pure...there's nothing else in there.
If your skull is that pure in air content, best read and heed.

Ode

So with THAT warning I never took it. What the heck else could be in it so harmful?

Pat

---