Ode Coyote wrote:
You can get all sorts of prescription drugs at the feed store for about 1/10 the price, too. Same drugs, different store and a warning label that sez that not paying for protection incantations and shamans could be injurious to our profit margin.
FWIW, I have found out during the past two years that I can order almost any lab test I want to get myself, interpret the results (with a little help from google) myself, and self-treat with most meds myself. All without any doctor trying to put me on an antidepressant instead of treating actual health problems. I have gotten to know something of the range of veterinary meds and supplies available without scripts and if ever needed would not hesitate to treat myself with them.
sol