From: Annie
Date: 16/04/2009 10:36:53
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Yellow colloidal silver?

It has a very noticeable taste. Is it supposed to taste like that?  I've
never seen or heard anyone mention any kind of taste. I just don't want to
poison myself because I've goofed up somehow and made something else. :/ The
silver maker must have been running for about six hours, maybe longer,
unsupervised. The glass I used is one of those cheap heavy glass mugs from
WalMart It probably holds 12-16 oz.

I guess I'm just really nervous because this is the first time I've tried to
make colloidal silver.

<<faint_grain.jpg>>