Your're right Bob.  And being the old cynic that I am, I'm wondering if the
shelves full of Tamiflu which didn't get used because the bird flu didn't
get off the ground so to speak, has anything at all to do with it!  dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC
Date: 05/05/2009 12:09:55
To: cs
Subject: CS>Swine Flu

I do not under stand the how every one is responding to the Flu.
The Flu turned out to be milder than every one thought.
So many schools are closed in our area.
This is first time I have seen them try to stop the Flu, normally it is left
to run its course.
Unless they are worried about the Flu changing for the worse, I do not see
what all the worry is about.
Could they be worried because there are no shots for this strain.
Seems like there is a lot of Hype on this new Flu .

Bob

<<faint_grain.jpg>>