Is it true that the off-topic list is down right now?  (because I know that
this is off-topic - kind of...)

I agree with you Dave.

I just found this video which supports the idea that Swine Flu is no worse than
"regular" flu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2HWdPFqMg    It is an interview with a family
in Texas who has Swine Flu.

Also forgot to add in my previous reply...

Whether it is THIS "Flu Pandemic" or any other future "Flu Pandemic" they are
able to unleash, do NOT take the vaccine.  You can do your own research on
"weaponized flu vaccine".

Also, there are rumors that this Swine Flu will come back worse in the fall - I
suspect that it will simply come back in greater numbers (following the course
of all flu outbreaks) and by then they will have a vaccine available and can
capitalize on the increased number of cases to increase the fear!

Blessings,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL
321-773-7088 (home)