I apologize for "possibly" beating a dead horse, but...

I found an article that articulates my concerns very well:
http://www.naturalnews.com/z025760.html

If a meteor was headed for earth and top scientists knew that it would cause
the death of millions of people - wouldn't it be a newsworthy event if someone
(or some organization) was able to change the meteor's course and avert the
disaster?

Had the vaccines containing the live Avian Flu virus not been discovered before
being injected into human beings, it had the potential to launch the deadly
Bird Flu pandemic that scientist are now saying, "it's not a matter of if, but
of when it will happen".

There are only two possibilities:

1) Baxter Labs is so incompetent that it is not following biosafety level 3
proceedures...

or

2) It was done intentionally.

Either way, how is it possible that Baxter Labs is still making vaccines???

Blessings,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL
321-773-7088 (home)