more hysteria and nonsense...

What?

I stated that the Swine Flu is "no worse than the regular flu".  I am stating
that the hysteria is being CREATED.  My post is not "hysteria and nonsense".

If you are refering to my suggestion that you do your own research on
"weaponized flu vaccine" - then yes, I understand that most people consider
such a concept as "hysteria and nonsense" - many of those same people will take
the vaccine when it is available.

Regardless of whether it is "weaponized" or not, I don't believe in any
vaccines - I believe in strong immune systems.  Look what happened with the
last Swine Flu vaccines.

It is wrong, wrong, wrong that vaccine manufacturers have no liability for the
untold damage that they have infliced on people all over the world.  However,
anyone who allows someone to inject something into their bloodstream (or their
child's bloodstream) has to accept the ultimate responsibility for the outcome.
 It's not good to blindly trust what the "experts" tell you.  I'm sure that the
family members of those who died from the last Swine Flu vaccine could vouch
for that!

A question for you.  If a laboratory accidentally released vaccines
contaminated with LIVE Avian Flu virus to 18 countries, do you think that would
be newsworthy?  Surprisingly, the only non-conspiracy-theory source of
information that I could find about this "oops" comes from one article in the
Bloomberg Press.
=======================
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601124&refer=science&sid=aTo3LbhcA75I
=======================
The Austrian health ministry reported the incident to the European Union and is
conducting its own audit, Rosenberger said. In response, Baxter said it has put
in place "preventive and corrective" measures that the ministry found
satisfactory. The vaccine has been destroyed, according to Rosenberger.

The World Health Organization "is aware of the situation and is consulting with
the ministers of health of the countries involved to ensure that all public
risks arising from this event have been identified and managed appropriately,"
said Gregory Hartl, a spokesman in Geneva.

...and yet the same laboratory that made the above mention mistake (Baxter
Laboratories) is among the list of vaccine manufacturers working with WHO on
the current Swine Flu vaccine.

shaking head here...

Lea Ann