Hysteria and nonsense....

On May 5, 2009, at 7:12 AM, Dave Linehan wrote:

On 5/5/2009 7:09 PM, Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC wrote:I do not under stand the how every one is responding to the Flu.
The Flu turned out to be milder than every one thought.
So many schools are closed in our area.
This is first time I have seen them try to stop the Flu, normally it is left to run its course. Unless they are worried about the Flu changing for the worse, I do not see what all the worry is about.
Could they be worried because there are no shots for this strain.
Seems like there is a lot of Hype on this new Flu .

Bob

 Opinion

--
Dave LINEHAN