Hey Gang--

Not trying to rain on anybody's parade.   But a few years ago I had one of
these ionic foot baths and asked the list if they were as good as the
claims.  Someone on the list said they throw off your body's electrical
system??  Or something like that, can't remember.

Anyway, I Googled it and one investigative reporter said the water will turn
black and icky whether you put your feet in or not???  Bottom line, they
said the  foot baths were not all they are cracked up to be.  Just like the
foot pads that are supposed to draw out toxins.   Anyone know if they are
good or not?  Have they improved them?  What is the benefit?  And is there
any benefit to adding  CS to the solution?