Subject: CS>IONIC FOOT BATHS
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 10:05 AM

Hey
Gang--

Not
trying to rain on anybody's parade.   But a few years ago I had one of
these ionic foot baths and asked the list if they were as good as the
claims.  Someone on the list said they throw off your body's
electrical system??  Or something like that, can’t remember.

Anyway,
I Googled it and one investigative reporter said the water will turn black and
icky whether you put your feet in or not???  Bottom line, they said the
 foot baths were not all they are cracked up to be.  Just like the
foot pads that are supposed to draw out toxins.   Anyone know if they
are good or not?  Have they improved them?  What is the
benefit?  And is there any benefit to adding  CS to the solution?

{{{{(Gladys Williams <gwms...@optonline.net>) }}}}