Hey Tel--- I began my comment with I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade.
AND I did indeed have an ionic foot bath.  There was a lot of horrible looking
black, green, etc nasty looking stuff in the water afterward. I thought I had
discovered something wonderful.

I  googled it to get more info and was surprised to read mixed opinions.    I
was directed to a site where they rate Natural Remedies.  They stated the whole
Ionic foot bath thing was a total sham, and the so-called toxins coming out of
peoples feet was artificially created BECAUSE if you turn the machine on the
same icky looking stuff appears without your feet being in the water.  That is
the reason I asked the SILVER LIST for info on the FOOT BATH AND THE FOOT PADS.
 I was just repeating what was said on this list.

LET’S BE CLEAR—I HAVE NO AFFILIATIONS AND THEREFORE MAKE NO MONEY FROM  ANY OF
THIS. I HAVE NOTHING TO DEFEND.  I AM NOT TRYING TO INSULT ANYONE NOR DO I WISH
TO WASTE TIME ARGUING.

I AM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS.  I THINK THAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS SITE.
-----LEARNING!!!!

SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TEACH ME---- TEL     ------ I STAND READY TO LEARN.

THANK YOU,

GLADYS