You may also find it beneficial to use a low dose of methylene blue
daily. Studies have shown it to be effective for memory improvrment and
one  product, Rember, claims a study shows that it reverses Alzheimer's.
I am currently using it. Methylene blue is very inexpensive and you can
buy it at aquarium supply places and dilute it yourself. Some studies
below.

 - Steve N

http://www.biomedexperts.com/Abstract.bme/14724055/Methylene_blue_improv
<http://www.biomedexperts.com/Abstract.bme/14724055/Methylene_blue_impro
v>

Methylene blue improves brain oxidative metabolism and memory retention
in rats.

"Together the findings suggest that low-dose MB enhances spatial memory
retention in normal rats by increasing brain cytochrome c oxidase
activity."

  http://learnmem.cshlp.org/content/11/5/633.full
<http://learnmem.cshlp.org/content/11/5/633.full> :

Extinction Memory Improvement by the Metabolic Enhancer Methylene Blue

<http://pipeline.corante.com/archives/2008/07/31/rember_for_alzheimers_m
e>

http://pipeline.corante.com/archives/2008/07/31/rember_for_alzheimers_me
thylene_blues_comeback.php

Rember for Alzheimer's: Methylene Blue's Comeback