Here are some suggestions from an earlier post by Marshall Dudley.
I was particularly intrigued by the suggestion to use serrapeptase for sore
throat, but I have not personally tried it yet.
CS is great for preventing cold and sore throat, but less effective once you
have it.
You might also consider nebulizing with 9 to 1 mixture of CS/DMSO.

Del
Preventing the flu and colds.  This is what I have found seems to work:

1. colloidal silver, good preventative, pretty good at ending the bout
(kills pathogens directly)
2. Vitamin D (immune system boost)
3. Lactobacillus rhamnosus lysate powder (such as del-immune V) (immune
system boost)
4. Olive leaf extract.  This can be tough to take on an empty stomach,
or if nausea is present. (kills pathogens directly)
5. Serratpeptase can relieve a sore throat in a matter of minutes if you
put the powder into the mouth and let it dissolve, swallowing a little
at a time. (kills pathogens directly by dissolving their wall or exposed
DNA)
6. MMS.  Does not seem to work that well with viruses though.  Great for
parasites and fungi.

Marshall