From: Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 9:13:59 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Sore throat...

Any time someone is talking about H2O2 it is a good rule of thumb to remember
that you don't want to be applying it externally or internally at any
concentration greater than about 3%, which is the concentration of
over-the-counter H2O2.

Yes, food grade is better but, as it is usually  a 35% concentration, you
should know how to dilute it with distilled water or CS to the correct strength.

Notice that food grade is often 10 times stronger than the safe-to-use
over-the-counter H2O2.

Dan

Thanks for all the info (I KNEW I could count on you folks J)