From: Lisa <blacksa...@comcast.net>
Subject: CS>Sore throat...
To: silver-list@eskimo.com, miracle_mineral_supplem...@yahoogroups.com,
dimethylsulfoxide-d...@yahoogroups.com, herbal_remed...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 5:12 AM

Hi All,

This is the 3rd day of a sore throat (possibly the beginnings of strept). Can
someone suggest something so I can rid myself of it and/or at the very least
not have the soreness?

I’ve done some gargling with CS (can’t determine if that’s helped or maybe
prevented it from getting worse).

Would love to hear from folks that have had something similar and nipped it in
the bud!

Thank you.

Lisa