From: blacksa...@comcast.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com; miracle_mineral_supplem...@yahoogroups.com;
dimethylsulfoxide-d...@yahoogroups.com; herbal_remed...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:12:59 -0400
Subject: CS>Sore throat...

Hi All,

This is the 3rd day of a sore throat (possibly the beginnings of strept). Can
someone suggest something so I can rid myself of it and/or at the very least
not have the soreness?

I’ve done some gargling with CS (can’t determine if that’s helped or maybe
prevented it from getting worse).

Would love to hear from folks that have had something similar and nipped it in
the bud!

Thank you.

Lisa
Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox Find out how here
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=823454