From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, November 11, 2009 7:26:12 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Squalene in vaccine

But if you are allergic to something which could result in your death, I doubt
very much that they could force you to do it.  I have to say here, that if in
the unlikely even that vaccinations be forced on us in the UK, I would *still*
refuse to have them!  It would be an infringement of our human rights, and
although I think that in a lot of cases this law is misused and abused, in this
case it would be entirely justified to evoke this.  dee