Do what everyone else does, blind them with 'techno-babble', they ain't going
to know any different, if they did they'd be doing some research and making
their own.

Here's a tip...clear can be used for faster regeneration of the meat in wound
healing and resulting in less scarring, sunburn etc, coloured (ANY COLOUR up to
dark 'tea' colour) can be used for emergency treatment, gargle for tonsilitis,
swollen glands etc (then swallowed) open wounds on animals etc, or as a general
bug killer, use your imagination.  Most importantly, you're not BS..ing, it's
all FACT, and everyone has, or should have, their own ideas/protocols/uses etc
for whatever solution/suspension they produce, I know I do, all types of EIS/CS
has a use, both for ingestion/consumption, and/or topical use.

There's nothing on this planet I can think of more versatile than this stuff,
doubters/disbelievers are just too stupid to understand that.

If you can't convince 'em...confuse 'em! You can see any amount of that around
the place just by 'googling', it's called 'marketing', you may need a crash
course praps <g>.

Oops, I fear I am falling back into my old ways again, so better say cheerio.

Bottom line again...Whomever is involved with this stuff should have done
enough research to understand that ALL types of this stuff is useful, one just
needs to work out their own uses/protocols etc etc from that research whilst
not being 'fixated' or 'locked into' published material quite as much.

N.