I think you need to see some outside reports.  You're very trusting but may
be in harm's way.  The FDA said Vioxx was safe and it only killed 139,000
people.  They also say vaccines are safe and we're suffering 1 out of 110
Autistic children these days. And the ADA and the FDA say mercury fillings
are safe...  Believe what you wish, but personally, I'd do some deeper
research or have it tested.

John