*From:* John E. Stevens <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Sun, January 3, 2010 6:08:59 AM
*Subject:* Re: CS>Where to find pure sodium bicarbonate

Okay, master - whatever you say... Believe what you wish big mouth! Do you, too, work for Arm and Hammer? Paid shills - they're amazing...

John

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com <mailto:bhangcha...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    John,

    You're full of crap about this one...

    There is no aluminum in Arm and Hammer Baking Soda..

    Dan

    On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 7:36 PM, John E. Stevens
    <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com <mailto:jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>>

    <http://drclark.net/> or drclark.com <http://drclark.com/> - where I buy