Some have been substantially helped with an inversion table if not too far
along.

----- Original Message -----
From: "cyndiann" <cyndia...@earthlink.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Herniated disc's

> Jason wrote:
> > Hello, my name is Jason I'm  50 yr.
> >> old male with a health issue.The problem is I have 2 herniated disc's
that seem to be inflamed with possible infection.They are pain full and are
causing me to loose muscle mass on my left side, and to walk with a limp.I
wish I
> >> could find a alternative cure for the back problem other
> >> then some type of conventional medicine like surgery,and antibiotics.I
feel if the infection could be cured then the disc's could possible heal
themselfs??? Does Any have experience treatment,or any good idea's for me?