Sunny:

There are several brands at Swansonhealth.com that I use (buffered 1000 mg C
with bios, C Complex w/bioflavonoids - capsules, and Alive whole food C -
400 mg - capsules) all inexpensive and good quality.  I take 15,000 mg daily
- sometimes more, but you have to build up to the larger quantities over a
couple of weeks and spread them out over each meal - w/food.  There is a
bowel tolerance you need to get used to.  Linus Pauling in his 90's took
18,000 mg daily and through a urination test ONLY urinated off 15% - and he
was healthy.  That means 85% were working...

John