At 10:48 AM 1/23/2010, you wrote:
Haven't even shrunk at 68 yrs old...

Soon to be 64, female, 20 years post surgical menopause, no hormone supplementation until last year, have some osteoporosis and osteopenia diagnosed by dexa scan, improved (or at least not worsened) two years later with second dexa scan. I have not shrunk either, in fact from dr.office height measurements I may have heightened by about 1/16 to 1/8 inch. Have never taken high dose vit C because my bowel tolerance maxes out at 250 to 500 mg once a day. For the past two years I've taken virtually no vit C because it increases iron absorption, which I do not need, as I already donate blood to keep ferritin under control.

So will be interesting to see what high dose vit C does for me...........I just made my first batch of liposomal C last night and took one ounce. So far no increase in GI transit time........if my math is correct, one ounce should be about 3 gm C.
sol