Makes sense so far....but....what if the studies were done by people who had an
agenda in pronouncing it safe?  This has been done many times i.e the cigarette
companies spring to mind here plus vaccine and statin manufacturers.  I still
cannot believe that so many people have condemned this substance without cause,
and I for one won't be drinking anything with it in--plus, as you say--it
tastes like crap too!  dee

On 26 Feb 2010, at 09:59, Ode Coyote wrote:

>  Yup..and they are all true if you ignore context and proportion...like..you
> know..the "facts" without all the varnish.
>
> Formaldehyde is also a natural metabolite of many "healthy" foods.
> Different people metabolize things in different proportions.
> Methanol and formaldehyde is what makes some drunks skin stink and have
> hangovers...and some don't.
>
> It's like that bad sugar thing with Corn Syrup and glucose...they ALL
> metabolize into Glucose which you can't live without, so why is any sugar any
> different than any other?
> Isn't the problem simply to much sugar in conjunction with problems in
> handing it?

Archives: