From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:31 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>(LL) Have you heard of this name change ?? Sweeteners.

snip if they had been given the information - may not have gotten sick if
they had known that it could have had that effect.  For instance, the
thousands of people who died from taking Vioxx - if they had been told that
this was a possibility - would they have still taken it?  Some may 'because
the doctor said,' but some might not have....and they would still be alive
today.  dee

On 27 Feb 2010, at 15:19, Ode Coyote wrote:

> snip

Archives: