Mine does that automatically i.e it turns off when it gets to approximately
16ppm which then drops to ten after a couple of days of standing.  If you want
higher you switch from auto to manual and then leave it run until it reaches
whatever you want.  This is what *I* call easy! <lol>  dee

On 28 Feb 2010, at 04:09, MaryAnn Helland wrote:

> Hi Dee -- the Silver Puppy has a superb reputation, and it's no surprise that
> you're happy with it.  But I wanted to clarify your misconception -- the
> Colloid Master is not complicated.  My routine for making a jar of CS is to
> attach the alligator clips to the silver bars, plug the unit in and press the
> *start* button.  Couldn't be simpler.  And like you, no crud.  I suspect that
> the people having this problem simply have their ppm-level set too high.
> All that silver is gonna go someplace if the unit is brewing for three or
> four times longer than needed.
> MA

Archives: