That's what I went and did, took another lid to fit my brewing jar, cause I
had the same problem with trying to get the silver strips to be evenly
placed. That was a real pain, and that's what took up most of prep time. I
cut two slits into the lid so I can just have the silver strips in the exact
spot/spacing without having to fidge with it.

I have been noticing plenty of crud using a setting above 6. I'm frankly not
all that crazy about this generator, and will see about getting a silver
puppy over here in GErmany for a reasonable price. Everyone is happy with
theirs, although before I bought this one, I heard only good things about it
:-(

Anyone traveling to Germany anytime soon? Maybe they could bring me my new
silver puppy! *only kidding*

Aldi