From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 6:16:37 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Colloid Master??

Mine does that automatically i.e it turns off when it gets to approximately
16ppm which then drops to ten after a couple of days of standing.  If you want
higher you switch from auto to manual and then leave it run until it reaches
whatever you want.  This is what *I* call easy! <lol>  dee

Archives: