Sorry Marshall, but EPA means absolutely nothing to me. They have determined
CO2 to be toxic. Sure, they say oh so little is okay... Okay for me, is to
have no trace of any heavy metals or any other toxic element. There's enough
of that stuff in the air I breathe and foods I eat. EPA can't brainwash me
to think even an itsy bitsy trace is okay.

sorry, but I'm tired of people saying that if the EPA, or the FDA, or the
UN, or NATO, or what ever lettered org spits out is what we should be
believing to be true, cause it just ain't so.

I was going to delete this, and just ignore what you wrote, but I just
couldn't. I had to respond. Sorry, sorry, sorry, cause I don't want to start
any kind of discussion.

Aldi