Three nine or four nine silver, it matters little.  Three nine silver is
usually three nine *plus* % pure fine silver, and is close to four nine anyway
from what I understand, and the amount of impurities in three nine as compared
to four nine is not worth worrying about, water used is of more concern than
the silver purity.

Each to his/her own preference, but don't take to heart some of the info out
there stating minimum four nine silver *should* be used, cos that's 'pure' BS.
Three nine pure fine silver is the *minimum* one should use, anything higher is
personal choice, or availability.  If one wishes to use four nine silver that's
fine, go for it, but three nine is adequate, ignoring cost.

N.