From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 4:36:41 PM
Subject: Re: CS> CLAY used for Lupus recovering Dog--Wow so far!!

At 03:11 PM 3/5/2010, you wrote:
> Wow, sounds like your are doing great things for your dogs.  My dog used to
> drink tons of CS, but we noticed her paws/legs turning silverish so we backed
> off just seeing this only,

I see no possible way for CS to have caused the change in fur color. If
ingested CS were a cause, the fur should have started changing color from the
skin out, and the only part that would have been colored would be what grew out
since she started consuming CS.
The only reports I've seen in humans of hair color change were from spraying or
splashing CS directly onto hair, and then the change was to a dark color, just
like leaving CS to evaporate on a counter top, etc will leave a darkish stain.
sol