From: Sara Mandal-Joy <smjl...@wavewls.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 3:45:30 PM
Subject: CS>kidney stones

I'm having trouble with a kidney stone.  Other than plenty of water, wondering
what folks have tried
(successfully hopefully) as a folk remedy, to help "dissolve" and release the
stone.  I've been doing some research, and folks have mentioned such things as
drinking apple cider vinegar; drinking 2 oz of fresh squeezed lemon juice
stirred into 2 oz of olive oil;  guzzling 6(!) cokes followed by 8 ounces of
smooshed
asparagus; and drinking 3 doses of a quart of water added to a cup of lemon
concentrate.  (total 3 quarts of water, 3 cups of lemon concentrate.  I don't
drink coke, but if it could relieve this pain I'd do it on a one
time basis.  Think I'm going to try the lemon juice/olive oil combo first.
Have any of these remedies worked for anyone else?   Thanks, Sara