From: carolG <cgiam...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: drinking quart of water, and argryia cure, was Re: CS>kidney
stones Herbal Tea Cure
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 6:59 PM

Tom, bitters in water or straight? Thanks.  It's like a tincture right?

Gallstones/kidney stones: lots of alternative stuff to look into and
curezone.com has lots of help or google: natural alternatives for gallstones,
natural alternatives for kidney stones.

Oh, what about dietary changes? See http://www.hacres.com, see testimonies that
are great to read..think they still have link there or check their
archives...tons of health tips; free too.

HTH

carol