*From:* Sara Mandal-Joy <smjl...@wavewls.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Wed, March 17, 2010 3:45:30 PM
*Subject:* CS>kidney stones

I'm having trouble with a kidney stone. Other than plenty of water, wondering what folks have tried (successfully hopefully) as a folk remedy, to help "dissolve" and release the stone. I've been doing some research, and folks have mentioned such things as drinking apple cider vinegar; drinking 2 oz of fresh squeezed lemon juice stirred into 2 oz of olive oil; guzzling 6(!) cokes followed by 8 ounces of smooshed asparagus; and drinking 3 doses of a quart of water added to a cup of lemon concentrate. (total 3 quarts of water, 3 cups of lemon concentrate. I don't drink coke, but if it could relieve this pain I'd do it on a one time basis. Think I'm going to try the lemon juice/olive oil combo first. Have any of these remedies worked for anyone else? Thanks, Sara