  From: Christina Mattson
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 7:50 PM
  Subject: Re: drinking quart of water, and argryia cure, was Re: CS>kidney
stones Herbal Tea Cure

        I don't know about the cure but i wanted to let you know that a
chiropractor once told me that with my low blood pressure i should not try to
drink large amounts of water because it could be harmful, i don't remember why
but i too get dizzy and lightheaded among other things if i drink too much
water, especially after physical exertion. Something to think about if you have
low blood pressure.
        I am currently on remedy for gallstones, i wonder if anyone knows if
the same remedies that work for kidney stones will work for gallstones if so
i'd be happy to share it.
        Take Care and good luck

        Tina