Mercer wrote:

> Just tried to order CS from the vitamin shoppe catalog and they told me that
> the FDA had pulled all the CS from the shelves and they had no explanation
> for the action.
>
> Anyone know anything about this?
>
> I am soooo mad right now..

Yup understand, our tax dollars at work...  Some problem here in the
"land of the free"...  Free to comply with the "government" I think that
means.  Yes, it is upsetting and more scary on a rather continual
basis.  Sigh...
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K, DoD#-13, Net/Sys/WebAdmin SeaStar.org,
vikki.oz.net