Leads one to think that the big drug companies are behind this,
since CS works and their "wonder" drugs are marginal at best.
This is nothing new, same thing has happened many times in the past
when big money is involved. Medicine is very big business in this
country and there is turf to be protected, you know? Best if we
maintain a low profile, let us not forget what happened to Wilhelm Reich.