> If one was to mix up a balanced set of electrolytes to add to
> distilled water for drinking and cooking uses containing, perhaps,
> bicarbonate of soda, magnesium chloride, and potassium chloride, what
> ratios would one use, and how much total, say, per gallon?
>
> Any thoughts?

No answer to your question, Dan, but had to remark:

Sometimes it seems their's an angel next to me stamping his feet and
shouting in my ear, "Take the hint, dammit!!"

In light of the post we had quoting an article from Mercola on fructose
ill effects on weight and blood pressure, I looked at Emergen-C again
to see what sweetener they use. Yup. Fructose. <sigh>

It's a nice product, but that's a drawback.

And today, you post your question...

Having a recipe for a home-made, healthy Gatorade replacement would be
a very nice thing. Please share your results?

Be well!

Mike D.

Archives: