You don't, but it might make it taste better. If making your own, I would use stevia.

Marshall

Garrick wrote:
Fine but for colloidal silver purposes who needs any sweetener?

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com <mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>> wrote:

    According to Gaterade they are phasing fructose out:

      *

                Does Gatorade include High Fructose Corn Syrup? Why or Why
                not?

        Currently, G2 does not contain HFCS, and the remaining products
        from The Gatorade Company will soon be following suit. We are
        changing the source of carbohydrate in Gatorade Thirst Quencher in
        2010 to a sucrose-dextrose blend, which still serves the important
        functional purpose of providing energy to fuel athletes’ working
        muscles during activity. What’s important to note is that from a
        scientific efficacy standpoint nothing will change, and our
        research shows the taste with the sucrose-dextrose blend is
        actually preferred by many athletes.

    Marshall