It would be great if Marshall or anyone could give us a calculation....How
much citric acid to add to say 4oz of 10uS colloidal silver. Obviously
citric acid is very common. I have some in my refrigerator. Citric acid is
cheap. I got mine on ebay.

One test would be when you are sick with a cold or flu. Try the citric/CS
and see what it does

garrick