From: Garrick
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:34 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Electrolyte ratios and amounts

Why not mix the proper minerals and skip the sugars and fructose. Those
minerals are the electrolytes that help colloidal silver go through the stomach
intact. The fructose is not a factor. Gatorade has fructose because the athlete
also wants some carbohydrate replacement to revive. Not that I like fructose
but this is the reasoning

IOW make a Gatorade equivalent but omit all sugars.

garrick

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM, M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:

  > If one was to mix up a balanced set of electrolytes to add to
  > distilled water for drinking and cooking uses containing, perhaps,
  > bicarbonate of soda, magnesium chloride, and potassium chloride, what
  > ratios would one use, and how much total, say, per gallon?
  >
  > Any thoughts?

  No answer to your question, Dan, but had to remark:

  Sometimes it seems their's an angel next to me stamping his feet and
  shouting in my ear, "Take the hint, dammit!!"

  In light of the post we had quoting an article from Mercola on fructose
  ill effects on weight and blood pressure, I looked at Emergen-C again
  to see what sweetener they use. Yup. Fructose. <sigh>

  It's a nice product, but that's a drawback.

  And today, you post your question...

  Having a recipe for a home-made, healthy Gatorade replacement would be
  a very nice thing. Please share your results?

  Be well!

  Mike D.

  Archives: