I got my tripotassium citrate on eBay. I have bought citric acid from The
Chemistry Store and www.herbalcom.com. Herbalcom is $3.25/lb with shipping
in US included. Dolomite powder I get at a health food store. It is not
expensive.

Have you settled on a mineral mix to take with colloidal silver to get it
past the stomach intact? Will you be testing it?

garrick