From: Garrick <zzen...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat May 29 12:14:56 2010
Subject: Re: CS>Electrolyte ratios and amounts

I got my tripotassium citrate on eBay. I have bought citric acid from The
Chemistry Store and www.herbalcom.com <http://www.herbalcom.com/> . Herbalcom
is $3.25/lb with shipping in US included. Dolomite powder I get at a health
food store. It is not expensive.

Have you settled on a mineral mix to take with colloidal silver to get it past
the stomach intact? Will you be testing it?

garrick

        I got my tripotassium citrate on eBay. I have bought citric acid from
The Chemistry Store and www.herbalcom.com. Herbalcom is $3.25/lb with shipping
in US included. Dolomite powder I get at a health food store. It is not
expensive.

         - Steve N