Hi gang,

I have no problem with suggestions and even complaints, especially when
they're meant in good spirit, not to mention pretty legitimate! Using
Yahoo groups would make my life easier in most ways, as long as it
worked like it was supposed to.

I don't mind Carol's suggestion or comments at all. She knows she's
been heard, and she's heard my side of it now and understands. There's
no need to worry about it beyond that.

When we do get something better going, I'll be the happiest one of the
bunch! <smile>

Peace,

Mike

Archives: