Hi Mike, I personally see no problem with eskimo at all.  The few glitches
there have been are IMO completely acceptable and indeed, I didn't even notice
them!  I am very laid back about these things and it never bothers me if there
are slight hiccups.  Far, far too much more in this world to worry about little
things like that.  Thanks for all your endeavours on our behalf.  dee

On 28 Aug 2010, at 13:05, M. G. Devour wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> First off, I hope David has been able to get into the web site and see
> the change... It's working as far as I know, David. The problem you had
> looks like it may have just been a transient.
>
> Carol and others, I REALLY do understand the appeal of Yahoo or Google
> groups as a platform for a forum like this, and I will continue to
> consider them going forward, as a fallback if nothing else.
>
> My most urgent reason for never going to one of those options before
> now was a desire to never place us at the mercy of someone else's
> opinion of whether our group deserved to exist, and, in the extreme
> case, to not be one of the countless thousands of groups that would
> instantly disappear if Somebody made a phone call and said, shut it all
> down...

Archives: