Hi Mike - I too have no problem with eskimo. I imagine you are the one with most of the headaches. And I much appreciate your not taking the "easy" route. Important information, including whole lists, not just certain posts or threads, can just disappear, without notice, when the big group folks decide something is not appropriate, sometimes because some federal "protective" folks are unhappy with alternative health methods, and needle yahoo (or google or...) into compliance with their stance. I know you're not just paranoid about this one - I've experienced it. Sara
Hi Mike, I personally see no problem with eskimo at all.  The few glitches
there have been are IMO completely acceptable and indeed, I didn't even notice
them!  I am very laid back about these things and it never bothers me if there
are slight hiccups.  Far, far too much more in this world to worry about little
things like that.  Thanks for all your endeavours on our behalf.  dee