The problem with using a timer is, unless you know where you started, it won't predict a danged thing. Very minor differences in water make for huge differences in time to wind up in a given place...several hours even.
If any two jugs of water are the same, it was accidental.
So unless there's a "Start the timer here" indication that includes batch size in a time formula.....you don't know what you did. Could be 2 PPM one day, could be 15 the next. Using conductivity monitoring [as with a meter] has it's own environmental problems and nuances, but at least it's a "ballpark".

Produces uncommonly small silver micro-particles as low as <http://www.thesilveredge.com/mp5.shtml>.0008 microns. That's a fraction of a single micron.
As Close to "Dissolved" Silver Particles As You Can Get!

Indeed, while the silver particles produced by standard colloidal silver generators can usually be seen under an electron microscope at about 30,000x magnification, it requires a whopping 175,000x magnification to see the silver particles produced by the new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator.

In other words, silver micro-particles are about 525% smaller than standard colloidal silver particles!

That's just about as close to "dissolved" silver particles as you can get!

## The photo is of oxidized ions made when the sample was dried to make it possible to use a TEM to photograph them. Those "particles" were never in the water and ions are even smaller.
Ions ARE dissolved, not just *close to it*

A Brief Word About "Constant Current" Regulators

Some colloidal silver generator manufacturers attempt to resolve the problem of electrolytic buildup in the colloidal silver solution by adding a complex piece of computer technology called a "constant current regulator" to their generators.

##  Total nonsense.
It CAN be done with a computer [ A microcomputer chip costs about $1.25 and takes 5-10 seconds to program. I use one to run the stepper motor in the Aussie stirrer..but then, ya gotta write or get the program. Thanks Joe George, a retired engineer in California] , but is usually done with a couple of transistors [standard over current protection..aka short circuit protection.. found in many things such as audio amplifiers], or more recently with a $5 current control diode. Isn't [uniform] electrolytic buildup a "goal" ? [only a problem if it isn't uniform, that is, if the *term* actually means anything relevant. ]

So what IS
"voltage-to-amperage ratio " ? [According to Ohms law....Resistance....which is used to control current]

There's just no place to stop picking that outfit apart.
..meet Steven Barwick [Even his initials are backwards ]

Unscrew the box and see what's in there for $240? [and $12.95 S&H ]
Get a meter to [ballpark] verify the claim that a timer can actually "work" ?

Ode