Thanks for the quick responses!  I'm now recalling what someone recently told
me; that the third constituent of a remedial regime includes vitamin B5, a.k.a.
Pantothenic Acid.  The first two constituents are, of course, are Glucosamine
and Chondroitin.

If this is true I'll certainly return to this regime, though I would probably
make the assumption that one cap daily of the B5, at 500mg. would be adequate.
I'm certainly not averse to other, prospective remedies, and in fact I
earnestly solicit these.  However I would tend to favor whatever has a basis in
explanation.

I'm sure that there are otherwise some prospective remedies that have an
anecdotal basis, but I'm most inclined to reasoned approaches. Again, the
frequent assertion here, that *there are no incurable illnesses...* has been
comforting.

Reid Harvey
www.SilverCeramicSystems.com

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T