Interesting David, about the strength for skin or internal cancers.  I know
with the big magnets in Peter's kit that you can place on on the side of
your body, and on the opposite side it will move a compass needle, so the
pull on good strong magnets is much greater than you'd think.   Enough to
reach' into the middle of the body at least.

Everything else is right.  But now I'm interested in your idea about
internal and skin cancers, and so shall ask Peter about this.

I just did ask him about magnets and cancer as that's not something that has
been addressed in our group, and he said that most people report immediate
(cancer) pain relief and stoppage of nausea from chemo and such.  But this
is interesting about whether or not they help with different cancers.

As far as the other questions--placement is very important.  Say you have a
bruise on the arm.  You may just need a magnet placed directly on the bruise
  But say you broke a bone in the arm--then you would want the correct pole
placement on one magnet above the break one one side of the arm and a
different pole placement below the break on the other side of the arm.  This
stimulates the flow of energy through the break.

But for length of time this is not so important.  You will know if you take
it off too soon because pain comes back.  If you leave it on longer than
necessary there's no damage done.

Strength is good--the stronger the better, but as PT stated, it's not always
necessary to have super strong mags.  Weak ones will work too.  Use what you
have!

Samala,
Renee