Hey Doug. I think you must be referring to the one I copied?  I've already
listed Peter's book which is Conquering Pain The Art of Healing with
Biomagnetism by Peter Kulish.  The one I copied is -- well shoot, I'm going
to have to look for it.  I thought it was with my magnet set but we've
remodeled and I still have a couple hundred books that have not been put on
shelves.  It has to be in a box someplace here.  But when I find it, if that
s the one you are interested in, I'll let you know.

But it's self published so I don't think you'd be able to find it anywhere,
unless someone that he sold to decided to get rid of theirs.  The old guy
started a church out in CA, I think it was.  The book (there are actually 2)
mentions the name of the church, the organization he started and that he was
also going to do some videos on the magnets and other methods of healing.  I
searched and search, couldn't find him anywhere.  I wrote to a couple places
in the town where the church was suppose to be--the better biz bureau and
the group of churches, and no one knew anything about him or his group.  Too
bad.  He actually had a lot of good material.  My friend met him about 10
years ago and said he was in his 80's then.

Samala,
Renee